|UN Civil Services|
Young Professional Programme (UN Civil Services)
The United Nations (UN) in collaboration with the Ministry of External Affairs and Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) is conducting the Young Professional Programme (UN Civil Services) Examination 2012, a recruitment initiative that brings new talent to the United Nations through an annual entrance examination.
The examination is open to Indian Nationals for the first time after many years (It is a great opportunity for Indian Job Seekers). For young, high-caliber expert, the programme is a plateform for launcvhing a career at the United Nations. Submission from women is strongly encouraged.
• 32 years as on 31/12/2012
• Bachelor's or Master's University Degree in the subject related to the job that you are applying
• Fluent in English or French
This year the examination is offered to candidates with academic background in: -
2. Economic Affairs
3. Information System and Technology
4. Political Affairs
5. Radio Producer (Kiswahili/ Portuguese)
6. Social Affairs
The YPP Examination will be held on 05/12/2012 in New Delhi